Thursday, September 11, 2008

All Democrats Hate Women

The Large Hadron Collider was built to try and prove that 'god particles' exist and the scientists working on the project are trying to recreate the moments just prior to the Big Bang. Since when did the Big Bang become hard science? They spent seven billion dollars (so far) and they are trying to prove a theory with the data they collect. Here we are, at the most advanced state of our existence and we think that we can collide sub-nuclear particles at each other and see what they are doing? Come on, we can't even count a hanging chad accurately. We can't find Osama. Men can't see when a girl likes them. How can they tell what a quark is doing? Oh yeah, they are trying to determine if those exist with this experiment. We have over 50 different versions of the English Bible. People constantly take the same data and get thousands of different opinions or results. Now don't get me wrong, I am all about the scientific process. I love the advances that happen when people ask the impossible questions and get the wrong answers and then have to figure out what the question to the answer should have been. That's progress. Science would like to call it evolution. A religious person can say they have faith and the world calls them fanatical. A person of science can say they have a theory and their ideas are printed into our public schools as fact. I don't mind people having their opinion. I have mine (plenty o' 'em), but let me have them. Don't tell me that because you have an idea, it becomes truth. And don't call me closed-minded when I think you're wrong.

It reminds me of our current election. I watched with my own one eye a news channel talking about Obama. They were quoting a NewsWeek article stating "if America doesn't vote for Obama then we are all racist and it's a step backwards." (paraphrased) That "when handed a perfect opportunity to put the worst part of our history behind us, we chose not to." Come on. That's absurd. I guess then that by their own logic, all Democrats hate women! After all, they picked a black man over a white woman, so it's their choice; they either hate women or they picked him because he is black. If that is the case, Democrats hate whites. Which one is it? They can't have it both ways, but they sure try hard to. I read lots of articles, voiced by angry people all saying the same thing.

The other part of this statement that really bothers me is that the Democrats and the media are actually asserting that we should vote Obama to show that America is done with hating blacks. Come on, some of my closest friends growing up were black, and my wife has baby-sat black kids for years and years. I don't think that I should have to vote for a token black man to prove that I don't hate. I think the actions that I take every day, the associations that I choose to make and the values that I bear show that. I think this election should be reserved for who will lead our country the best. This election is to vote for our new leader. If looks are first on your list - stick to pageants.

Since ballads are historically based on religion and politics (and other important ideas), I guess you know now where that part of the blog's title came from. (It didn't hurt any that it rhymes with 'salad.') I intend to use this blog as a voice to herald to the nations. The more people that read this blog, I hope people's eyes will be opened, and if not opened then reminded of things that we should care about. The imbalance in the world is huge. The media is ruled by the left, but the internet is still free. Right now the squeaky wheel is getting all the attention. Instead of just watching and looking, maybe we can start to all squeak together so that the left's incredible drone and ridiculous din will be overpowered by music. For now I will start to play this single harp and hope it's heard.

1 comments:

Paige of Pearls said...

I agree. If it's based on looks, pageants are the place to vote.