Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Four Months Later


Well, things have definitely been eventful over the last four months.  We have moved to a new town.  We have a new house (much smaller).  I have sold my corporation.  We own all our vehicles. I was made the Elgin Ward Mission Leader.  I have finished two plays - all seven of us were in A Christmas Carol.   I have 10 new board games.  (Go Grik and RFTG.)  I have started two new businesses- www.futurepositive.freelife.com, and Sam the Computer Medic. Rachel is getting really happy and healthy.  I am the proud owner of a Blackberry Storm and will never mind getting voice mails again.  The kids have become four months cuter, and we finished the Book of Mormon as a family last night.


Congrats to all those who took place in the Great-unjudged-limerick-contest; you are all winners. 

4 comments:

Summersfam said...

Yay! A new post! And I won the limerick contest! And so did Rachel! And Sam! Woo Hoo! The only thing better than winning a contest is winning it with great friends.

Congrats on all of life's changes. Changes can be hard and stressful, but they move (shove?) us in the direction our life is supposed to go.

Good to see a new post!

Summersfam said...

Oh, and congrats on finishing the BofM. That is a huge accomplishment, and it inspires me to do better at reading with my family. You guys are awesome.

Paige of Pearls said...

Wait, what? You're just saying that we're all winners? Huh. Copout. But since I am actually a winner, I'd like to give a speech.

Thank you to all of you who made it possible for me to win. Namely, me. I'd like to give myself a pat on the back for a job so well-done that it's practically burnt. And good job to those who tied with me...I have to say that your limericks were top-notch. Fantastic job. Maybe even TOO fantastic...

On a serious note, though, we have had a lot of changes in our life, and I'm glad that I get to share those changes with you, Sam. We've struggled to get where we are, and it's all downhill from here, right?

Summersfam said...

Rachel, you're hilarious!

"a job so well done it's practically burnt..."

ha ha ha ha... I needed a good laugh tonight!